ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:35:36 -0000
Hi, everyone,

My name is Malcolm Clifford Blake.

I live in england, near leicester.

I am 57 years old, and am married to Retta. We are both totally blind.

I have been a christian since 1967.

God's love was shown to me,  by a family who use to have me over to there
house most weekends. when I asked why they did this, peg the wife of Cyril,
who I use to work with, told me that they did this for Jesus.

So, I became a follower of our wonderful Lord Jesus.

The reason I first wanted to go to Cyril's house, was to stroke the rabbits,
that Brian his son was breeding.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

It is so wonderful that we are linked together in this way.

Retta and I. are great friends of Carol and Mike Pearson.

Take care,

Love,
Malcolm