ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 12:09:23 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Please pray for my Sister-in-law, Kathleen.

We got a phone call this morning from Kathleen, that Lyle passed away
this morning.
They took him off life support during the night, as he was going down
hill and his blood pressure dropped, and his heart went way down.

The one great thing about all this, is that Sunday night Lyle did
accept Jesus as his personal Savior, and he was  Baptised.
We will be going to the funeral, but we don't know for sure when it will be.

Please pray for all of us, as Dean usually starts feeling bad after
Chemo around Wednesday, and it usually lasts for about 3 or 4 days.
Please pray that Kathleen calls us as soon as she knows when the
funeral will be.
Thanks much.

In His Loving care,

Pat Ferguson