ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:38:11 -0500
Hi Guys,
Well, we've had to give Chris the boot again.  He did not keep up his
end of the bargain.  He could stay here if he looked for a job.  He
took advantage of free room and board to develop his social life, not
in a good way either, so, he's out again.  I have no clue where and I
don't think that he does either.  He'll probably be on the streets
for a while.  I don't like it, but I don't like being used
either.  It's too bad that he chooses to take advantage of the people
who try to help him.  Oh well, I just pray that he grows up soon or
he'll end up in a real mess.  Believe me, there's a lot I could tell,
but it's not worth writing about.  It's best ignored at
present.  Just pray for the nucklehead that some day, he'll come round.
Kathy