ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:24:36 -0500
Hi Family,

This is from one of my friends on for-the-people's On-Line Church.

Please pray for them.

Love and Blessings,

Reeva Parry

From: "Debra, Carolina Sunshine" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: ChurchPrayerRequest

Hi Family,

Here is a couple of prayer request that need immediate prayer.

the daughter of Country Bumcun [Jack]

I ask that all the family pray for his daughter Tammy
who was beaten by a baseball bat.
Her age is 40 and some of her memory is starting to come back. but Jack asks
us all to pray so that her feet will straighten back out so she can walk
again.

She is now wheel chair bound and Jack feels as he has lost his daughter for
ever. Please pray for her and Jack also. I don't believe Tammy's mother is
still
with us.

Please keep this one going

second prayer request

Julie needs a heart, she is now on a artificial heart and is on the heart
waiting list. So please all the family pray that a heart will come her way
soon.

Pastor Barry
Romans 10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be
saved.
Home Phone:
1-334-588-0696
e-mail and MSN Messenger
Skype

Oh Father what serious needs these are.  I am so glad that you have no more
trouble with the real serious stuff than you do with healing a slight
sniffle.  Father Tammy needs healing not only for her body but for her mind
and emotions as well.  We pray that you touch and strengthen and heal her
feet and legs.  Restore her memory and her mind to it's fullest potential.
But most of all draw her close to you.  Wrap your protective, loving arms
around her.  Fill her with your peace and help her to release any fear or
pain that she might have, to you.  Strengthen her family and remember that
they too need to heal from this.
Also Father we ask for you to intervene in Julie's situation.  Please give
her the heart that she so desperately needs.  In the mean time we ask you to
strengthen her body and her other organs and prepare her to receive the
transplant.  Again we ask most of all that you draw her close to you.
Reveal yourself to these two precious daughters of yours in a powerful way.
Let them be a living testimony to you.  Praise your holy name.  You and you
alone are worthy to be worshipped.
In the matchless name of Jesus we ask these things.
Amen