ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:47:12 -0500
Dear Julie,

Loving One, I will be praying for you with your job situation that all goes
just as you want it to. I will be praying that the Lord provides for you in
every way, and that all is done according to His will.

I will also be praying for Tracey with her schooling, as well.

How is the music profession going? I hope and pray you are selling a bunch
of CD's. I will be praying for that profession to flurish as well.

Many lovings and squeezings for you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson