ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:37:42 -0400
I hopeit still continues to get better, Julie.  It's got to be horrid.  I
have had some pretty bad experiences with poison ivy and poison oak.  They
are really hard to get rid of.  I got some oatmeal bath.  It comes in the
little packages that look kind of like instant oatmeal packets except on the
box is warns you not to eat them.  Anyway, I put those in the bath.  I think
it's Alveno.  It makes the tub slippery so you gotta be careful getting in
and out but it does work.