ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:43:19 -0400
Hi all,
Well hope all is going well for each of you.
Mark and I are still struggling with this stuff, but I wanted to post and
let you know a couple of things.
please pray for my niece who is due to have a baby soon.
and please continue to pray for each one of us..
Now to my questions,
I have the 4/6 year old kids in church on Sunday's do any of you have any
good worship music suggestions.
It can be on c-d or video.
Also then on Wednesday's I have the 7-11 year old girls, and wonder if
anyone knows of any resources in braille for this age group.
One more question. Wanted the names of some good fiction christian authors?
I know about Lori wick, Janette oke, and beverly lewis.
Any more suggestions?
Ok, bugged yall enough, but keep praying for Mark and I and we love yall
lots.
Rhonda2 and Mark.
Hay gonna throw this cold or what ever this wicked stuff is in a big tall
tree.