ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 07:51:58 -0700
Greetings in Christ,

I have just finished posting online9 Lewis Sperry Chafer, founder of
Dallas Seminary, classic books.  They are all readable online.  Some are
also in ASCII zipped files and/or .brf, braille ready files, and can be
downloaded as well.  I expect in time to have all the books in .brf format
for embossing or refreshable display.  The books are:
Salvation, True Evangelism, He That Is Spiritual, Dispensationalism,
Grace, The Ephesian Letter, Major Bible Themes, The Kingdom In History and
Prophecy, and Satan. The last book "satan" is a link to the Project
Gutenberg's posting.

If you lead a Bible study, or even for yourself, you might particularly
want to check out "Major Bible Themes" as a resource.  There are 49
chapters with at least 14 questions based on the text of each chapter.
I am seriously considering using this book for my adult Sunday school
class.

Also, I have posted Harry A. Ironside's "The Great Parenthesis".  This is
a close look at the "Mystery" of Daniel 9-11.  Look for it on theArticles
and Books page along with a zipped ASCII file of William R. Newell's
"Hebrews Verse by Verse".

I try to keep the WhatsNew link up-to-date as I add more .brf and online
materials, so, check their from time-to-time to see what's happening.

Enjoy!

Direct link to Chafer books:
http://thegems.shellworld.net/lewis_sperry_chafer.html

home page: http://thegems.shellworld.net

Listening for His shout!  First Thessalonians 4:16

Grant E. Metcalf
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
PO Box 572
South San Francisco,