ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:03:25 -0600
Kathy,

This is a new day, be it two hours later in your day than ours.  I know with
things being so volatile right now, you never know what a day will bring.
Come to think of it, neither do the rest of us.  But most of us don't have a
possible time bomb  situation.  Praying for you and Greg, and Chris, and the
rest of your family.  Praying for that therapist too, and the contract
outcome.

Hugs,
Vicki