ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:37:48 -0700
You can go to a wireless service, Karen, but they cost as much, if not more,
than cable.  Otherwise, you have to have a standard telephone for DSL since
it works off the phone.  DSL is about 25 dollars a month but if you are
paying for the monthly phone bill, you are right back to what you are paying
for cable.

Phil.