ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:58:21 -0600
Jenifer,

We don't all think that about you and Jeremy.  We are all just offering free
advice and that's what it is worth, too.  I understand how this whole thing
puts you into a difficult situation.  We are just trying to look out for
your best.  So don't take it that personally.  It is all going to get worked
out and you are going to be happy.  That's the problem with a mailing list.
You ask for people's advice, and, bless God, you are going to get it up the
ying yang.

Phil.