ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:19:56 -0600
Vicki, All I can say is lol.

Amy, I loved your stories.

Phil, That was funny! lol.

You guys, some how I missed the original posting of the email about the
little boy and the balloon flying high, and I really couldn't get to the
link, as it wasn't a valad downloadable file name, but if I had the
original message, I bet I could get there. <smile>

Could someone please send me that original message, and Also, I missed the
email about Lyn's novel. I saw it in another message at the bottom, but it
was in html format. What I read, I loved.

Hope someone can please send me these posts privately again. I would
greatly appreciate it so very much, please.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson