ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:42:41 -0500
Kathy,

We would never tell you to "keep quiet." Because we are here for you no
matter what happens.

We will pray with you and for you. We want to know what is going on in your
life. Please keep us posted, and please don't worry about what we're
thinking. <smile>

Sending many lovings and squeezings your way.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson