ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:46:09 -0700
Rhonda,

I don't know when you will see this but Kelly and I finally got to pray
together today.  She has a lot of deep pain she is carrying around and I
felt very sorry for her today.  I told her I have several people praying for
her and I trust others on this list will pray for Kelly whenever she comes
to mind.  She has not scheduled any other prayer sessions so I just left it
up to her.  She is not all that far from being free but one prayer session
often isn't enough when things are that deeply repressed.  So, Rhonda, if
you are reading this, encourage her to keep making appointments with me
because I really want to see her free.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com