ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:59:08 -0600
first John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you,
that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Cindy,

You are not walking on egg shells, as God's child, you are walking on solid
ground.  The darkness in the long tunnel are the lies of the Enemy because
Jesus Christ is the Light and you are walking in His light because you are
the children of Light.  Walk as Children of Light and curse the darkness as
you walk.