ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:03:00 -0500
Hi Gentle Pat,

Since I was gone a bit, if it isn't too personal, what are the tests for?
What ails ya I guess is me lil question.

Brad

on 11:35 AM 7/22/2005, Pat Ferguson said:
Hi "Gentle People",

Oh! I just had to say that! lol. That came from one of BookShare's staf
members! lol. Gustavo writes that in all his messages to us on the
BookShare list! lol.

I just thought I would update you on the results from some of my tests
done
last week at the De Smet Memorial Hospital.

I got the results from the head cat scan and the sinus scan, and
everything
looks fine. <grin> You know that I'm full of cotton anyway! lol.

I had the Ultra Sound on Wednesday morning at the hospital here, and I
don't have the results from that yet.

I will let you know as soon as I hear something. It will probably be
Monday
or Tuesday.

I'm thinking positive, and everything is going to be just fine. I'm
trusting in God.

I just wanted to let you all know the status here.

I am praying for all of you, and know that you are all my loving ones.

I want to thank those who replied to my message and those who called me.
If
I did post the wrong cell phone in my last message, sorry about that!
<grin> lol.

My cell phone number is: 605-860-1138.

If you do call me this afternoon, you will get my voice mail, as I'll be
swimming with Alison. This will be the first time I've gone swimming in
over 22 years. lol. I'm kind of nervous.

Vernon's doing great, and working too hard, but he's my loving squeeze and
he's getting a lot accomplished this summer.

Okay, How did you like the BookShare article I sent you? I thought it was
pretty neat, considering that BookShare is something I've been totally
loving this year! lol. Check it out!

http://www.bookshare.org

Okay, I've rambled long enough, better get busy and get lunch, (dinner)
for
Vernon now.

Thanks for praying. Oh! Yes, I do want to hear from all of you, either by
email or phone! <smile>

Love you all,
Pat Ferguson Forever loving BookShare