ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:14:00 -0400
Hey Guys,
If you think about it, please be in prayer about our church's
quarterly business meeting this Sunday.  The flag issue is rearing
its ugly head again.  The last three months have been un comfortable,
to say the least.  Please pray that God is glorified through it
all.  I don't want to start the whole debate up again.  The main
thing is that God is honored and that we walk in the center of His will.
Thanks
Kathy