ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:08:03 -0500
Hi Cindy,

I know exactly what you are going through. I just keep praying and asking
God for assistance. He really has provided, and even when we didn't think
we were going to have enough money to pay all the bills at the end of the
month, God provided money for us. It's always when I ask him to please
provide enough to pay the bills. Some times God makes us wait, and I'm
learning that everything will come in God's timing. Our timing isn't always
His timing. It hasn't been easy, though.

I'm really praying for you, because I do believe that God will provide for
you. I believe that He will see you through all these hard times, and He
will provide for you, Peace, comfort and much love. I know what the
struggle is like.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson