ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:51:36 -0400
        Hey Guys,
As of tomorrow morning, I'm out of here.  We're heading down to a camp in
New Hampshire with Caleb and Liz and we're not coming back for a week.
Wouldn't it be funny if I got home to a new house?  Hahahaha!  I'm not
going "no mail," because I had so much trouble getting back on last year
and pour Vicki had to be the go between for me and the list until we got
the kinks worked out between echurch and juno.  Besides, I plan on
getting caught up on all that great mail when I get back and am left
behind while Greg flies off with Matthew to Michigan.

Have a great week,  guys.  I'll miss you all.

Kathy

P.S.
Please pray for our cat, Darius.  He may be having urinary tract trouble
again.  We're taking him to the vet tomorrow before we go, but if he
needs antibiotics, he will not let the boys administer them and you know
how cats are around strangers!!  Pray that it's nothing and that I'm
justs being an overly concerned pet owner.  I would hate to board him for
a week at the vets for this.  He would be miserable  and, in a way, so
would I. I really love this cat!!
Thanks

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!