ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 06:21:15 -0400
Thank you.  I live in a big city and there are three churches who practice
the traditional rite.  Two of them I can get to by bus, though it would be
difficult for me.  I belong to another list which pointed me to those
churches.  I deliberately moved to a house which is close to a church so I
and my children could walk and we have done so.  I have been fortunate in
that I have always lived near churches I can  walk to.