ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:10:31 -0500
this is the RV1960, the most common and traditional of the Spanish
Bibles. It is about equivalent to the German Luther or the English
KJV Bible, if one allows for continuous revision  and updating of the
Bible text just as was undertaken with the Revised Version, the
American Standard Version, RSV, down to the current NRSv in english.

I origionally downloaded this Spanish audio Bible from the pages of
"Worldwide Family Radio," which is affiliated with the gentleman  who
predicted the End of the World twice for last year.

the page I have bookmarked for the Spanish audio Bible is:

http://worldwide.familyradio.org/es/mp3/bible/index.html

The pages still exist but when I went to the link for the books of
the Bible, I got a "file not found" error.

Some of the Bible Chapters at least have short introductions that may
be from the radio broadcasts. My Spanish is not good enough to tell
for sure. *g*

I hope you'll enjoy and be blessed by this.

Please find the download links below. This is a 4-part multipart .rar
archive. You need all 4 parts to extract the Bible. Download all 4
parts to the same location on your hard drive and use a program such
as 7-zip or winrar to extract the Bible.

download links:

You have successfully uploaded a file called RVR1960FamRad.part1.rar
(286.1 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3wzh6n

You have successfully uploaded a file called RVR1960FamRad.part2.rar
(286.1 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dmyivh

You have successfully uploaded a file called RVR1960FamRad.part3.rar
(286.1 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7f3p92

You have successfully uploaded a file called RVR1960FamRad.part4.rar
(225.4 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mqlph5