ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:00:25 -0600
Hope all of you have fun and safe celebrations.  Amid the food and fun, take
time to remember why we celebrate freedom today and to remember the men and
women who sacrificed the ultimate for this privilege we hav.  Remember their
families too; especially of those who are currently serving in the military.

Last Thursday one of the highlights of my day was being able to say a simple
thank you to a soldier wounded over in Iraq, now home on permanent
disability.

Vicki

Vicki