ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:19:38 -0400
I love you for saying these things.  You are such a good boy it thrills me
to hear such things from you.  My daughter is 30 and she isn't yet married.
I hope when she does find the man for her he is a young man just like you
are.  I would love to have a young man like you for a son-in-law.  Even if
he is a protestant.  I think I could forgive that.  Ha Ha.  I just know in
my heart you will have a long and happy marriage filled with love and lots
of laughter.