ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:26:36 +0000
You might be better to find your won transportation.  counselors are not dependable.  I am surprised they are even helping with college.  I had to pay for my own classes with a pal grant.  I guess they figured I was not college material.  But I have an associates degree and tow years of ministry classes under my belt.  Not bad for a non college slow learner.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74