ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:50:52 -0700
Hey Steph, is your Bible on tape or CD or something?  What if you put
on the tape or CD or whatever and exercised while you listened?  Or
find your favorite music and put it on.  Don't you have a BrailleNote
or mPower?  Set the stopwatch for however long you want to exercise,
turn on your music or Bible or whatever, and go for it.  Or maybe you
can find exercises that you and Michele can do together, and tell her
Mommy needs her help in exercising a lot more.  Sounds like she's got
the energy for it!  <grin>

Isn't she about a year and a half or two years old now?  Sounds like
she's a totally normal, healthy little girl, if she's telling you
know and grabbing everything and pulling it down and making a
mess.  Of course you can't let her destroy the house, but can you put
stuff up high or in closed-off rooms so she can't get at it, until
she's old enough to understand a little more?

Keep us posted on how you and she are progressing.

Peggy