ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:00:53 -0700
Cathy, hugs to you I truly think that you are a parent of God.  I say this
because I wish my mom were like that and had had tough love for my sister.
She may have given tough love but we unfortunately did not live in a
christ-filled background.  Your road might not be over but I think that your
son will love and respect you more for what you did and how you handled the
situation.

Lelia

Thank you for sharing that