ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:09:34 -0400
Thanks Ned,
I am learning so much through this about God.  Chris thought that he was
really tough and refused to use sun screen or ware a shirt while working
out doors this summer.  Today, he has developed a really bad sun burn.  I
think that it might even be bordering on second degree at the
shoulders.  Anyway, despite all we are going through, I was able to be
willing to rub lotion on him and continue to pray, out loud, for healing
for him and really mean it.  That is a small example of how God feels about
us even though our sins make us so apart from him.  God is truly so amazing!
Kathy