ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:14:04 +0000
It took a while for comcast to get it correct.  Last year when I switched to comcast it took them a month to get it right.  It seems even though I do not know that much about computers anymore, I have to ell them how to do things.   This time it only took them two weeks

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74