ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:04:42 -0600
I was reading these verses from Psalms 25, verses 4 through 7 Amplified
version, in my quiet time this morning.  Maybe you'll want to think with me
about what they say and how they might apply personally.  I love this Psalm.
Look at the word "remember" and note how it is used here.

Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.

Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of
my salvation;
for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercy and loving-kindness; for they have been
ever
from of old.

Remember not the sins (the lapses and frailties) of my youth or my
transgressions;
according to Your mercy and steadfast love remember me, for Your goodness'
sake,
O Lord.

Vicki