ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:05:49 -0600
Chris my brother, I truly know how you feel, Todd is my all second only to
God if and when he dies if he goes before I will be absolutely devasted I
know I will hear all the but Lelia he's going to heaven but it will still be
truly hard I truly love Todd with all my heart so I do know how you feel and
of course your families aren't mad at you your about to be married.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]