ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:25:21 -0500
Dearest Loving Carol, and Everyone,

Thank you so very much for the sweet loving Birthday messages.

I am also 55 today. lol.

I'm doing great, and God is wonderful. There have been times, when I
wonder where my strength will come from, but our Heavenly Father
gives me strength and healing.

I'm praying for you, my dear Sister, Carol.

Thanks to all of you, my loving ones.

Love you all,
Pat Ferguson