ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:35:16 -0400
That is very weird. While Jesus was Human and as such may  - and I
think - has felt the whole range of human emotions and desires, he
was without sin. Having an affair is by the nature of it against the
nature of Jesus. Unfortuatnley a lot of people do not know their Bible.

I was not soshocked by the aforementioned hypothesis of the novel and
movie "last Temptation",that Jesus may have longed to have a normal
human existence with a wife and children , and, yes, to also have sex
with his wife, but He knew God's plan and will for him and submitted
to that and would never have had an affair.

The Bible doesn't say anything about Jesus's marital status. Anything
in that direction is speculation.

God Bless,

Doris