ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:37:07 -0600
Rhonda,

I can send you the journal as soon as my friend finishes it. I received
another 7 days of it last night from her.

Yes, the book is on BookShare.org, and it could very well be on the NLS web
site, on web-braille, but I'm ot sure of that. It is also available on
Audio CD in your Christian book stores. The Audio CD is read by the author
and is excellent.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson