ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:10:49 -0600
Sandy,

Thanks much. i sure appreciate all the prayers. It looks more and more like
I will not be able to get my Voice note update, or go to Oregon this summer.

I'm even going to sell my Braille 'n Speak, and hopefully the disk drive,
if I can get it fixed first. I will not sell a broken disk drive to anyone.
Please pray that Freedom Scientiffic can fix it for me.

We've even quit buying from the Schwan man, as well, because we just don't
have the money.

We got an order today, for SCANACAN, but the persons credit card was declined.

Oh! I'm kind of sad. I'm really scared.

Please continue to pray.

Thanks much.

Love,