ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:11:47 -0500
Great news Pat.

Brad

on 02:34 PM 7/25/2005, Pat Ferguson said:
Dear Loving Gentle People,

I am writing to tell you that I received a very nice phone call this
morning from Doctor Berg's office  here in De Smet.

I'm Praising God that there is no nodgle on my thyroid gland. <smile>

There are a few systs, but they are very small. I know they will keep on
top of this, so I'm not worried at all. <smile>

Thanks for praying and for the loving emails and phone calls.

Again, I apologize to you all, as I really did put the wrong cell phone
number in my first email, and in the second one, it was corrected, but
I'll
put it here again. <grin>

Mobile phone: 605-860-1138.

I have a wonderful Loving Vernon, who works so very hard, and is very good
to me, and I don't know how he has put up with me for 28-1/2 years, but he
has! <grin> lol. I'm thanking God for him as he's my precious loving
squeeze.

Just so you all know, my Heimaglovin A1C for Diabetes, was really great!
It
was down to 5.0 That's excellent.

The olive leaf is working! I'm back on the Hawthorn Berries, as well!

I'm praying for all of you.

Oh, the swimming time with Alison and Savanna was fun and I loved it! I
can't wait to go again!

I'll be able to go in the fall and winter, when the out-door public pool
is
closed, as we can go over to the Super 8 Hotel and swim for $4.00.

Our dear friend, Michael Micallef, from Malta will arrive on September
30th. He will be here for the month of October. He's never been to the USA
before. We've known Michael for several years. We're really looking
forward
to his stay with us.

Most of you probably know that we have Dad's house rented now and Vernon
is
going to side as much as he can with the left-over steel siding that he
used on this house.

Okay, I've rambled long enough now. You all take care, and please keep in
touch.

God Bless you all.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson