ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:42:56 -0500
Thank you, Vinny and all, for your congratuations and warm
wishes.  Your comments concerning the Lord, April, and me
working together as one unit, remind me of the portion of
Ecclesiastes 4:12, which says that a threefold cord is not easily
broken.  As long as April and I put the Lord first in our lives, and
each other second, our marriage will endure anything.
David