ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2016 08:49:38 -0500
Hi Phil,

What was the name of that book that you dedicated to Paulette.

I would love to read all your books, please.

I use to have them, but I have lost all your books.

Can you please share them, please? <smile>

I'm sure Paulette would love to read that book that you dedicated to
her. <smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.