ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 15:26:29 -0600
I will be going into the hospital Sunday night at 8:30 for my overnight
sleep test.  Friday I went and received all the instructions about the whole
thing.  After answering all their questions and hearing their video, if I
don't have sleep apnea, I will be very surprised.  Anyhow, you'll never know
I'm gone because I leave the hospital Monday morning about 5:30 so it
doesn't last long.  I am not looking forward to a ton of wires and machines
hooked up to me though.  Plus they video tape your entire night's sleep so
I'm going to be on film.  Famous, I'll be.

Phil.