ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 20:10:16 -0500
Karen,

He probably won't be home before the weekend, well anything is possible
with god, but  he is yet a very hurting young man, but I'm believing for a
full recovery as you said. Perhaps his heart needs healing towards god as
much as his body. We're pointing it out everytime we talk on the phone how
much a miracle he is. Stay tuned for Tuesday's update installment.

Brad

Brad