ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:19:27 -0500
Phil, I like that. I forwarded several of your messages to Michael Micallef.

We need to pray for him. I'll post a message about that soon. He's doing
fine, but he has several personal issues to deal with when he returns to Malta.

We're all having a wonderful time together, and Michael is absolutely the
most gracious and polite and respectable gentlman we've ever had here in
our home. He has made me laugh so very hard, and Vernon, too. He is so kind
and loving, and he loves squeezings, too. lol.

I'm praying for all of you.

Oh, I do have a few prayer requests, and I'll post them very soon this morning.

Thanks for sharing.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson