ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:44:29 -0800
Greetings in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ,

For the past couple of months I have been working on a website for the
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, incorporated.  There is still more to be
done, however, I hope you all will take a look at it and see if there is
anything that interests you or more importantly  is helpful.

You will find a brief history, bio, links to other sites, articles in
print text and a braille library containing braille ready files for
downloading or reading online.  Also, I am in the process of putting the
texts for the Family of God hymnal in the library as well.  They are in 30
characters per line and 25 lines per page format so that those who have a
Braille Blazer can emboss them and put them in a binder or whatever.

The site address is:
http://www.shellworld.net/~thegems

Enjoy!

Grant
Listening for His shout! - First Thessalonians 4:16

Grant E. Metcalf
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
PO Box 572
South San Francisco,