ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:47:05 -0400
Last Sunday, I preached at our church and used Isaiah 26:3-6 as my text.
I spoke on the subject of trust.  Pointing out, as does Isaiah, that trust
in God produces Peace, strength and victory.
Just a skeletal outline.
Anyway I concluded with this poem that was given to me in the 1950s before I
ever knew the Lord.  It has always meant a lot to me.  I love the last four
lines in particular.
I wanted to share it with you and hope it blesses you like it does me.

He Maketh No  Mistake
A. M. Overton
My Father's way may twist and turn
My heart may throb and ache,