ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:02:50 -0500
Phil,
Thank you for this counsel for Kathy, her husband and the church.  I could
feel your passion.  God bless you for your conviction and passion for the
Lord.
Kathy, I just want to agree with Phil then agree with you and your husband
that God fix the problem and kick the devil out of you house and family.

Be strong, remembering that "greater is He that is in you than he that is in
the world".  The victory is in Jesus!

Ned