ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:25:08 +0000
That is true I know when I got saved it had nothing to do with brain but When Jesus came in to my heart.  It was as if a terrible weight wes lifted things were brighter  and I was so happy I was whaling with joy.  Because the weaight and darkness of sin was lifted from me.
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74