ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:41:09 -0600
That is certainly one of the plusses of this region.  I do think, overall
the last little while we've had higher humidity.  I can remember some years
with humidity at down around 7 or 8 per cent.  Glad you enjoyed your time
here for those two visits.  Now!  If you're a Georgia boy, then those of us
on this list know for a fact that you're a peach of a guy.  Smile.

Vicki