EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:43:19 +0100
Hi. I've been thinking for a while that assistive technology trainers
should have their own discussion list as they often seem to work in
isolation and sometimes have some very complex issues to resolve, related
to equipment or just dealing with people. As no general discussion list
seems to already exist I've set one up. Please forward to anyone you
think might benefit from this. If the list takes off it could move from a
non-commercial server.

This is a discussion list for all those who recommend, deliver or co-
ordinate assistive technology training for people with disabilities. AT
training can be a lonely job. Trainers often work in isolation and don't
get chance to meet with other trainers who understand what they do. This
list could serve as a 'virtual water-cooler' for trainers to discuss
issues related to software, hardware or anything else about training
people to use assistive technology equipment effectively. Please feel
free to send the list a welcome description about yourself and what you
do when you join.

To subscribe: [log in to unmask]

For more information about this list, visit:
http://www.topica.com/lists/attrainers

Regards
Ian Francis