EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Verhoeven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:08:32 +0100
Hi David,

The ulity has full keyboard support.It is a pitty, that it has no menu
feedback.
Reader's Pal is reading software not screen reader software.
There are a llot of people using very simple magnification utilities. With
those utilities it is difficult to read large text documents.
There are also expensive reading software programs. Most of them can also
read aloud scanned text, but those programs are very expensive. What is
very nice, is that Reader's Pal is free and may be good enough for a lot of
people.

Regards Peter Verhoeven
Internet : http://www.magnifiers.org (the Screen Magnifiers Homepage)