EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Meijer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:58:43 +0200
Joe replies

> But that's why we have to try to change the system.
> After all, the system consists of just people.

I know, and I am sympathetic of your remarks. Much
may depend on the pioneer users of artificial vision
systems who embrace the new options in spite of the
many remaining inconveniences.

Best wishes,

Peter Meijer

Artificial Vision through Sound - The vOICe
http://www.seeingwithsound.com/winvoice.htm