EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debra Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:36:42 -0700
 Tom. there's a couple of ways to go with PPT's. One is to have the
presented add their comments including describing the graphics in the NOTES
area. This is readable and let's the student progress through the slides.
Another method is to create an accessible ppt byt using the Powerpoint
Wizard plug-in which once downloaded stays on the Powerpoint menu. It's a
free download at this point and gives the author the choices of text only,
mostly text, and graphics and text.

Debbie Wright
Instructional Design Consultant
SDCCD Online