EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennison Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:53:01 -0400
Hello,

I currently have JFW 4.5.1 running on a Windows '98 machine. I may need to
install WindowEyes to do some testing. What do I need to do in order to
ensure smooth running of either on the same machine? For example, will
WindowEyes overwrite any files that JFW uses when it is being installed?

Thanks,
Jennison

Check out the EASI web:
http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Check EASI Courses and Clinics
To sign off this list
send e-mail to [log in to unmask] saying
signoff easi